Jacksonville Teacher Residency is excited to enter its third year of preparing STEM graduates to become math and science teachers in Jacksonville's high-needs schools. We are proud of the work that our Residents, Mentors, and Partners have done thus far to create positive learning environments for Duval County students, and we can't wait to see what the 2016-17 year has in store!
Now Accepting Prospect Forms for Cohort 3
To begin the application process, please ensure you meet the qualifications, and then complete a Prospect Form.
The deadline to complete a Prospect Form to be considered for Cohort 3 is April 28, 2016. You must be able to return your Application Packet within 72 hours. You must also be available to attend Selection Day on May 6, 2016, on UNF campus in Jacksonville, FL.
Qualified Prospects will be emailed an Application Packet to complete and return.
Important Dates for Cohort 3 Prospects
- April 28, 2016 -- Deadline to submit a Prospect Form. Qualified Prospects will receive an Application Packet to complete within 72 hours.
- May 6, 2016 (by invitation only) -- JTR Selection Day in Jacksonville, FL. Applicants who are chosen to attend Selection Day will be notified by email. Attendance is mandatory in order to be considered further for JTR (no exceptions), so we recommend marking your calendars now in anticipation of this possibility.
- May 11, 2016 -- Selection Day Participants will be notified on this date if they have been accepted to JTR's Cohort 3.
- June 15-17, 2016 -- Cohort 3 Orientation (attendance is mandatory)
- June 20, 2016 -- First day of Cohort 3 classes at UNF