|Deadlines to Submit Prospect Forms to be considered for Cohort 3:|
IMPORTANT: Prospect Forms and Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis based on the deadlines above. There are a LIMITED NUMBER of spaces available for Cohort 3, and a limited number of spaces for each Selection Day, so we recommend completing your Prospect Form as early as possible. Forms and Applications will be accepted until all open spaces for Cohort 3 have been filled.
Benefits of becoming a JTR Resident
· A $20,000 living stipend (during Year 1)
· A Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree from the University of North Florida (UNF)*
· A one-year teaching apprenticeship with a Clinical Residency Mentor in one of Duval County’s high-needs, urban schools
· Job placement support in an urban Duval County school after Year 1
· An incredible support system to help you succeed every step of the way
*JTR pays for Florida in-state tuition costs only. JTR Residents who are not Florida residents are independently responsible for covering additional out-of-state tuition costs.