To To ensure the safety
of our students, we ask that if you are interested in volunteering,
participating in field trips, class functions, and/or eating with a
student that you please complete a volunteer application online.
Children (siblings) may eat in the cafeteria with students, but are
not allowed in the classrooms or playground for class activities. If
you have any questions, please contact the front office
904-696-8762. Log on:
Responsibilities on Field Trips
- - Must be 21 years old or a
parent of a student going on the field trip.
- - No children except for
those in the participating class or group may attend the field
- - Accompany students on the
bus and assist as needed.
- - Provide close supervision
of small groups (no more than 10 students)
- - A list of names in your
group will be provided to you.
- - Medications will only be
administered to students by school personnel.
- - Follow assigned agenda of
- - No tobacco or alcoholic
beverages are permitted on field trips.
- - NO SWIMMING IS ALLOWED on
any field trip.
- -IMMEDIATELY report ANY
PROBLEMS directly to the teacher.
- - Arrive promptly for
departure of trip.
- - Will attend orientation for
out of county trips.