To provide high quality fiscal services in a customer oriented environment to schools, departments and the public while providing accountability and compliance with federal, state and other regulatory agencies to facilitate a successful educational experience for students.
The Business Services Team includes:
- Provide High Quality Financial Reporting.
- Provide Continuous Improvement to Business Processes and Procedures. Currently, upgrading to SAP Enterprise 4.7 business application system.
- Provide High Quality Customer Service.
- Establish and Maintain Effective Communication Networks that Promote Learning Communities.
- Comply with all Financial Reporting Requirements.
- Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting from Association of School Business Officials International
- Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting from Government Finance Officers Association
Disclaimer: This Web site offers the user current and reliable information in a convenient manner. However, unintentional errors may occur. The Duval County Public Schools disclaims any responsibility for these errors and has taken reasonable security measures to protect the integrity of the information posted on this Web site.
Address: 1701 Prudential Drive Jacksonville, FL 32207
Email: Web editor for Business Services:
For questions regarding content on the Business Services site, please email