Academic & Community Excellence (ACE) Plan
high school scheduling |
Welcome to the ACE Process Homepage
The Academic and Community Excellence (ACE) process is being used by Duval County Public Schools to engage with students, parents, employees and the public, in an effort to craft plans and ideas that more fully meet the needs and expectations of everyone in Duval County.
We are addressing many different areas within the school system such as Facilities, Academic Programs, High School Scheduling and others. Additionally, we will create new areas for the ACE process in the future as needs arise.
ACE projects are:
Currently in progress & future meeting dates:
- Southeast boundary review: Twin Lakes and surrounding schools - May
- Sept. 19 @ Twin Lakes Academy - Boundary Working Group
- Sept. 20 @ Hogan Spring Glenn ES - Boundary Working Group
- Sept. 26 @ Southside Estates ES - Boundary Working Group
- Oct. 3 @ Twin Lakes Academy - Large Community Meeting
- Oct. 10 @ Twin Lakes Academy - Boundary Working Group (final)
Public Hearing and Board vote on November 1.
Starting in Oct. - Magnet Priority I Review:
Oct. 11 @ LaVilla SOTA - Priority I Working Group
Oct. 18 @ LaVilla SOTA - Priority I Working Group
Nov. 3 @ Darnell-Cookman - Larger Community Meeting to Review
options and indicate your preference of choice.
All meetings are open to the public. We need
participates to form our Working Groups to develop
options for Priority I status.
Your participation is necessary and appreciated for this
process to be successfully completed. All meetings are from 6:00 to 8:00PM.