d.e.w. ambassador program
Welcome D.E.W Ambassadors!
It is an honor and a privilege to work with such a special group! I truly appreciate your passion and enthusiasm for living healthy and the desire to encourage others to do the same!
It can become very easy for people to become lost in responsibility. However; we have the unique opportunity to be the voice of encouragement which reminds everyone the importance of taking care of themselves. Our health is our wealth!
I look forward to a healthy school year.
Tonya Hill, DCPS Employee Wellness
D.E.W Ambassador Roles and Responsibilities
As a D.E.W. Ambassador you:
- Give your opinion on future wellness program ideas.
- Receive regular communications from DCPS wellness programs.
- Distribute fliers, posters, brochures and announcements on wellness programs to co-workers in your department.
- Reserve a "Healthy Minute" in your regular staff meeting, to pass along information about upcoming wellness events and programs.
- Encourage members of your department to participate in Wellness programs!
- Create a Wellness bulletin board in your work area with wellness information that we distribute.
- Be an enthusiastic liaison to the DCPS wellness team!
Read this document for more information about being a D.E.W. Ambassador.
D.E.W. Ambassador Health Promotion Program Ideas - Sample ideas to help you create a healthy school environment.
For a list of the 2011-2012 D.E.W. Ambassadors,